We have previously held a very successful photographic competition and we hope to revive this for this year’s BSP Spring Conference at Aberystwyth University @BSPaber2018.
For this year’s competition we have two categories:
1) My Favourite Parasite
2) Parasitology and Me.
To enter this year’s competition, please send a picture (photo or drawing) of your favourite parasite, or a picture of what parasitology is for you, to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE for submissions 2nd APRIL.
Please also send a brief descriptor (max. 100 words) of your entry that can be used to explain the image.
We intend to exhibit all of the photos we receive at an exhibition at the BSP spring meeting.
The winner for each category will receive their photo, beautifully framed, at the meeting.
Photo competition rules:
- Entries must be at least 4 megapixels in size.
- Colour OR black and white images are acceptable.
- The photographer/creator must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the pictures entered into the competition.
- Any pictures that we consider to be objectionable will be deleted. Reasons for deletion includes abusive, obscene, slanderous, threatening, pornographic and law-breaking images.
- All rights retained by the entrants. However, the British Society for Parasitology shall be free to use all entries for the purposes of future promotion. By entering you agree that any image you submit may be used by the British Society for Parasitology solely for the purposes of promotion.
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.
- You agree to accept all liability for the legality of content you submit and will not hold the British Society for Parasitology responsible for any damages that may result.